Our Commitment To You
We will work together as partners to get you the best price in a timely fashion. We are confident we can earn your trust. As your partner, we offer our expertise to help you make good decisions about the sale of your home. It starts with making sure your home is presented to its best advantage.
- In-depth analysis and expert advice on pricing strategy for optimal results
- Meeting with our Marketing Specialist to identify your home’s upgrades and features that you, as the homeowner, find important, add to your home’s desirability and value which differentiate your home from others, especially any you installed after you moved into your home
- Your dedicated Sales Specialist has extensive and comprehensive knowledge on the use of MLS (Multiple Listing Service), the competition (Comps) and how we differentiate from just selling comps, based on expert and detailed knowledge of your home and community, how to search and show properties, virtual open houses along with private showings, expertise in the pricing of your home and listing and most how to write the purchase contract documents and follow-through during the entire Escrow process. This assures all parties a smooth transition and closing for both you and the buyer of your home
Market, Sell, Close
While we market your home, we know you want to be informed and be involved.
- To keep consistent communications
- Verifying with the agent and lender to ensure the buyer is properly qualified, ready, and able to purchase before accepting the offer
- Detailed reports on our marketing efforts and “next step program” which includes how/as/if changes to our marketing efforts based on responses, offers, etc. weekly
- Inform you of any market changes, mortgage rate fluctuations, sales trends, absorption rate, or any other factors that may affect the value or marketability of your home
- Research the property’s current land use, zoning, deed restrictions, and easements.
- Research tax records to verify that the complete legal information is available to prospective buyers and the buyer’s agent on MLS printout
- Assist with the Homeowner documentation required such as Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CC&Rs) and compliance documents and any Warranty Information (where applicable)
- Synched lockbox to track realtor showings and elicit feedback which is then sent to you to keep you informed
High Quality Marketing Materials and Photography
Phenomenal Photography coupled with our State of the Art 3-D 360 imagery allows your future buyer to navigate through your home (their future home) online all with a TRULY PROFESSIONAL FEEL.
The quality of marketing materials representing your home has a huge impact on how it is perceived in the marketplace. To position your home in its best light, we provide:
- 360-degree virtual walk-through of the home with professional videography to create a high definition 2-to 4-minute virtual property tour with a description of your home
Professional photographer to capture interior and exterior images with a photo gallery to display and share on social media
- A high quality, full- color Flyer featuring your home
- Property Map and community overall including (where applicable) community amenities
- Reports for out-of-town buyers showing nearby amenities, schools and distance, shopping, and area community information.
BEHIND THE SCENES
While all this activity is happening, we are also working behind the scenes to make sure your home gets the most exposure, so it sells at the best price in a timely manner. We also gather all information necessary to ensure a smooth transaction. To that end we:
- Immediately send video responses to buyer leads via e-mail and text
- Meet weekly with the team to keep on top of each step in the marketing campaign of your home
- Have a full staff of specialists answer any questions that arise throughout the transaction
Use infrared technology of Supra Lockbox to monitor agent showings to get fast feedback (MLS listings and with the review of the process and access discussions with you 1st)
YOUR HOME IS IN ESCROW
Once the sale of your home is pending, we stay proactive, not reactive, to make sure the process goes smoothly and most important efficiently.
- Communicating bi-weekly via e-mail about the status and progress of the sale
- Sending you a text message and e-mail reminders about appointments and deadlines of Escrow, seller disclosures, buyer inspections, appraisal report, buyer final walk-through, signing loan documents, and final closing documents
- Communicating constantly with the cooperating side agent and lender to give accurate feedback to you about the status of the loan and Escrow
CONGRATULATIONS YOUR HOME HAS CLOSED
Your dedicated sales specialist has enjoyed the privilege of being able to welcome you home and making your home ownership a dream come true.